Rechercher un événement
Spectacles, événements grand-public ou professionnels,
au Palais des Expositions ou au Palais des Congrès,
choisissez votre Catégorie
The 6th World Symposium on Pulmonary Hypertension will take place in Nice from February 27 to March 1, 2018. Traditionally the PH World Symposia series, started in Geneva in 1973 and held every 5 years after the Evian edition in 1998 (Venice 2003, Dana Point 2008, Nice 2013), has marked the progresses in pulmonary hypertension science and has anticipated future developments. The published supplement including the symposia proceedings constitutes a collection of articles among the most cited in this scientific area.
Each new edition of the WSPH series has increased the attendance compared with the previous one, testifying the growing interest of the stakeholders of this area. More than 1200 international physicians attended the 5th WSPH – Nice 2013.
The objectives of the 6th WSPH will be as follows:
– Review of the major advances in pulmonary vascular science in the past 5 years
– Analyze the available evidence in different basic and clinical areas by expert task forces
– Evaluation of the gaps of evidence in different areas and proposals for future collaborative research programs
– Elaboration of documents by the task forces, summarizing the results of pre-symposium meetings (previous 18-24 months)
– Discussion of the task forces documents at the symposium sessions with worldwide experts and with other stakeholders
– Final drafting of peer reviewed papers to be included in a supplement (prestigious medical journal) to facilitate the implementation of the 6th WSPH conclusions.
Our purpose is to foster with the Symposium constructive scientific interactions and collaborations in the very unique scenario of the bay of Nice.